We know how frustrating it can be when things are not working right. If you are experiencing any issues watching Frndly TV, please follow the simple steps below. It is very important you complete each step in order, even if you have already done them separately.
Please complete the following steps in order:
Restart your router and modem:
- Unplug them from the wall for 30 seconds, then plug them back in
Restart your Mobile Device:
- Power it off and turn it back on
Uninstall the Frndly TV app from your Mobile Device:
- For iPhone/iPad, touch the Frndly TV app icon on your home screen for a few seconds, and then click Delete App
- For Android, go to the Play Store -> Menu -> My Apps and Games -> Frndly TV -> Uninstall
Reinstall the Frndly TV app:
- For iPhone/iPad, search Frndly TV in the App Store, and click Get
- For Android, search Frndly TV in the Play Store, and click Install
Check your Mobile Device for software updates:
- For iPhone/iPad, go to Settings -> General -> Software Update
- For Android, go to Settings -> System -> System Update or Software Update"
If you're still experiencing an issue, please run an Internet & Latency Speed Test (speed.cloudflare.com) and send us a screenshot of the results via chat, or email us at email@example.com so we can look into the problem further.
Note: The speed test needs to be run on the same network you use to watch Frndly TV. Using multiple devices on the same network can cause buffering. Try reducing the number of devices on your network and see if your Frndly TV service improves.