We know how frustrating it can be when things are not working right. If you are experiencing any issues watching Frndly TV, please follow the simple steps below. It is very important you complete each step in order, even if you have already done them separately.
Please complete the following steps in order:
Restart your router and modem:
- Unplug them from the wall for 30 seconds, then plug them back in
(Restarting your modem clears out all the unneeded stored data and establishes a clean connection with your internet provider)
Restart your Amazon Fire TV:
- Unplug it from the wall for 30 seconds, then plug it back in
Uninstall the Frndly TV App:
- Press the "Home" button on your Fire Remote
- Scroll to the right and select "Settings"
- Scroll down and select "Applications"
- Scroll down and select "Manage Installed Applications"
- Find and select "Frndly TV"
- Click on "Uninstall"
- On the next screen, select "Confirm"
Reinstall the Frndly TV App:
- Press the "Home" button on your Amazon Remote
- Select Search/Find and type "Frndly TV"
- Select "Download"
Check your Amazon Fire TV for software updates:
- Press the “Home” button on your Amazon remote to reach the home screen.
- Select “Settings”
- Scroll down and select "Device & Software" or "My Fire TV"
- Click “About”
- Scroll down and select “Check for System Update” (If there is an update available, select "Install Update")
Download Informer App to your Fire TV device:
- Press the “Home” Button on your Amazon remote
- Select Find from the home screen
- Select the Search option
- Type “Informer”
- Select the “Get” option to download the Informer App
- Take a photo of this screen and email it to us at email@example.com
If you're still experiencing an issue, please run an Internet & Latency Speed Test (speed.cloudflare.com) and send us a screenshot of the results via chat, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can look into the problem further.
Note: The speed test needs to be run on the same network you use to watch Frndly TV. Using multiple devices on the same network can cause buffering. Try reducing the number of devices on your network and see if your Frndly TV service improves.